Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
BVPS » Resources » Register my child for school?

Register my child for school?

If your child is Kindergarten through 12th grade, go to the Main Office of your child's school to enroll.
Take the following items with you to register:
Birth Certificate (original, not the mother’s copy)
Social Security card
Current Physical
Current Immunization Record
Proof of Residency: (Any 3 of the items listed below):
Current Virginia Driver’s license
Current Valid Virginia Vehicle registration or title
Current original water, gas, or electric department invoice
Monthly bank statement (past two months)
Medical Bills (must include name and current address)
Current Virginia State Identification Card
Current original signed lease agreement or mortgage documentation
State or Federal tax return filed within the past 12 months with W2 form(s) attached
Check stub from current employment (current address and recent month)
Homeowner’s Insurance Policy
Social Security documentation that includes name and current address