Be the Difference
The BEST of March:
- Paul Childress - Nominated by a Colleague
- Scott Jones - Nominated by a Colleague
- Kristi Snyder - Nominated by a Colleague
- Stacie Vance - Nominated by a Parent
- Kristen Wilson - Nominated by a Colleague
In recognizing our BEST, we have seen an overwhelming response from faculty and staff nominating one another. Being a BEARCAT means being part of a family and knowing that you are an essential part of this school system and community. What you may feel is "all in a day's work" actually encourages students and coworkers. Without each position, we could not be who we are and where we are in our goal of "Preparing all students to thrive in a dynamically changing world."
Click the link below to read more about our March Winners!