Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Registration
Due to limited contact, we ask you to pre-register your child by clicking on the appropriate link for the 2021 - 2022 School Year below:
Pre-K Registration (Children: 4 years old by September 30, 2021)
Kindergarten Registration (Children: 5 years old by September 30, 2021)
To promote and support interest and excellence in education within a safe and nurturing environment.
Stonewall Jackson Elementary School, guided by a standards-driven curriculum and in partnership with families and community, promotes high ethical standards, the development of problem solving and creative thinking skills, an appreciation for the arts, and overall wellness in each student.
- A safe, nurturing environment is essential to learning and student success.
- A rigorous academic program coupled with high expectations promotes high achievement.
- Strong partnerships with students, families, and community form the foundation for school success.
- A strong work ethic, sheer grit, high ethical standards, and creative problem-solving skills are essential to sustain growth.
- Physical fitness and overall well-being, an appreciation for the arts, and opportunities for self-actualization are worthy, fulfilling life-long goals.
- Our programs should inspire students to become life-long learners who are responsible, productive, contributing citizens.