New to Bristol Virginia Public Schools? Click the link below to start your registration process.
Once your application has been approved, please follow these directions to set up the Parent Portal Information:
How to Create a PowerSchool Parent Account
- Make sure you have the letter from your child's school that contains the Access ID, Access Password, and Student Name you will need to begin this process. If you do not have this letter, you will need to visit your child's school to request a copy. Please be ready to verify that you are the child's parent and/or legal guardian.
- In a web browser, go to https://bvps.powerschool.com/public
- On the Parent and Student Sign In page, click on Create Account
4. Then click on the Create Account button
5. Enter your information in the boxes provided. This is YOUR information, not your child's.
- Write down your email, user name and password for future reference.
6. Scroll down and fill out your Student's information
7. Scroll to the bottom and click Enter
8. A window will open telling you to check your email for a link to verify your account. You will need to click the link in the email to activate your account.
You will now need to log in using the username and password that you created. Once logged in, you will need to click on Forms on the left side of the page and fill these out completely.