Application Process & Details
Thank you for your interest in employment with Bristol Virginia Public Schools. To see currently available positions with Bristol Virginia Public Schools, please click on AppliTracks
link to the right.
APPLICATION PROCESS DETAILS
Please carefully review the following information regarding AppliTracks
, our online application process:
- You are allowed to complete the application in several steps. You do not have to complete all the steps in a single session. You can complete them at different times, even on different days.
- The application consists of multiple steps and will take you at least 30 - 60 minutes to complete, but you can stop at any time, without losing any work. You can return to complete your application up to 25 days later.
- Your application will be considered "in process" until you complete it. The school district will have the ability to view it, even if you do not complete it.
- All fields marked with the blue triangle are required.
- Do not type in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
You may contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit our offices at 220 Lee Street, Bristol, Virginia. Department hours are Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (closed on holidays).
Bristol Virginia Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age or disability in the admission or access to, and participation or employment in, its programs and activities.