SPECIAL EVENT PLANNED
BVPS ADOLESCENT VACCINE DAYS @ BRISTOL CITY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
• JULY 8TH 8AM-4:30PM
• AUGUST 12TH 10AM 6PM
CALL 276-642-7335 FOR APPOINTMENTS
Effective July 1, 2021, per the Code of Virginia and the Virginia Department of Health, the following immunizations are required for entry into school. Those in red print are New Requirements.
- Hep B – A series of 3 doses of Hepatitis B properly spaced.
- DTaP – A minimum of 4 doses of diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis with 1 dose after 4th birthday, properly spaced.
- IPV - A minimum of 4 doses of polio vaccine, with 1 dose after the 4th birthday, properly spaced.
- MMR – A minimum of 2 measles, 2 mumps and 1 rubella. (Most children receive 2 doses of a combination vaccine, properly spaced.)
- Varicella – Chickenpox, 2 doses properly spaced.
- Hep A - 2 doses properly spaced - New 7/1/21
- Tdap - Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis booster, see the VDH website for additional information.
- HPV - Human papillomavirus, recommended for male and female, may op-out after reviewing information, 2 properly spaced doses.
- MenACWY - meningococcal - New 7/1/21 (1st of 2 doses)
- MenACWY -meningococcal -New 7/1/21
See documents below for more information: